Snowboard BATALEON BLOW is a soft twin board Blow, which is suitable for jibbing and riding in the park. It has a low camber for good pop and greater stability on obstacles. Thanks to the 3BT profile, it never catches the edge when the impact is untouched. Rubberized sidewalls absorb shocks and prevent the edge from breaking through an obstacle.
SUITABLE FOR RIDERS: moderately advanced to experienced
INTENDED FOR: STREET JIB / PARK / SKI SLOPE
BENDING: Jib 3BT ™
- a tailor-made profile for all street and jib lovers
- features a lower camber and a wider flat surface, for greater stability on obstacles
- 3BT starts from the beginning of snowboard inserts and of all 3BT profiles, the sides rise the least, thus achieving maximum stability in slides
Triple Base Technology (3BT) : a patented technology that improves the functionality of the snowboard in almost every way. It consists of three different tilts of the base. The middle part of the snowboard is completely straight and the sides are raised. Each 3BT profile has a differently defined space where the snowboard is flat and where it starts to rise. All of these snowboards have a classic camber deflection, which charges 3BT technology and delivers even more pop. 3BT gives the snowboard maximum pop into the rebound, easier turning, better sailing in powder, a more stable fast ride and a minimum chance of cutting the edge! With 3BT you can ruin it on a ski slope, in powder, a park or on the street. Just choose which 3BT is right for you.
Jib 3BT ™ + Sidekick ™
SHAPE: Twin Outline
CORE: Core Core: wooden core composed of poplar and beech. The added beech strengthens the core under the binding and adds more pop at the tip and heel of the snowboard
LAMINATION: Bi-Ax Laminate : the lamination is folded at an angle of 90 ° and 0 ° on the core of the snowboard. Ideal composition for a fun board that works with the rider.
SLIDE: Super Slick X : extruded base with the highest possible molecular content that can be used for this base. It is more durable, faster and easy to repair.
Flip Flop Base : the base exists in two colors (swapped colors), each snowboard may have a different one than the one in the picture. This is to create less waste and less burden for the planet.
HARDNESS: 2 (Hardness scale where 1 is the softest and 10 the hardest)
Central Super Tube : news of the season 18/19. A hollow carbon tube is placed in the center of the board, which ensures better pop.
Shock Walls : a new tweak in the 18/19 collection. Polyurethane-cast side walls absorb shocks and protect the side of the snowboard from punctures.
|Effective edge (mm)||1104||1144||1169||2285||1193||1200|
|Nose width (mm)||285||289||291||293||305||296|
|Center width (mm)||248||250||250||252||263||255|
|Tail width (mm)||285||289||291||293||305||296|
Switchback BLOW black is a medium soft binding , which includes Flatback Highbacks for the right support. Miller straps are ideal for freestyle, which does not lack rubber damping for a natural feel on the board. All this contributes to a super playful ride in the park and outside. Enjoy an unlimited ride with Switchback BLOW black.
Flex : medium
- Solid Base - V injected into a patented blend of nylon and fiberglass to ensure optimum flexibility, response, cushioning and strength with minimal load. It is a proven platform that bends well with your board.
- EVA Footbed - Integrated EVA padding to reduce vibration.
- Flatback Highback - Eiki Helgason designed the Flatback Highback for heel to toe response. Its minimal curvature makes it super flexible for jibbing and graby. Its high height supports high-speed carving and safer impacts. It is anatomically shaped and has an adjustable forward tilt to set the desired sensitivity.
- Adjustable Forward Lean
- Miller Straps - J are flexible, pre-curved and shaped to enclose the contours of each shoe. The perforated mesh makes them more flexible and reduces gripping areas, while the outer strap evenly distributes the pressure on the foot. Ideal for freestyle riding and for riders who appreciate flexibility and mobility.
Compatibility with inserts: 2x4, 4x4, Channel