The K2 Bright Lite women's all-mountain snowboard features K2 Directional Rocker arching technology , which was developed for riding anywhere in the mountains. The use of this technology defines the medium lift at the tip and the lower lift at the base of the snowboard, which is an ideal ratio for universal use. Allows easy and stable start of the turn on both hard and soft surfaces. The Rhythm core , specially designed for women with a unique composition of woody plants, respects weight and strength possibilities. Of course, you will also appreciate the low weight , maximum torsional strength , ideal transition to the edge and flex. Biaxial lamination with double-woven glass fibers ensures lightness, performance and softer flex of the snowboard.
Levels: beginner to intermediate
Purpose: all-mountain, freeslyle
- All-mountain snowboards are designed for discovering the mountains in all their beauty. It feels like home on the slopes, powder and in the park. The vast majority of snowboarders choose all-mountain boards for their great versatility. If you are just starting out or you are not sure exactly what you need, an all-mountain snowboard is a great choice.
- Freestyle boards are designed for a snow park and a wide range of various obstacles and ramps. It is a bit shorter and softer, which makes it easier to control.
Deflection: rocker - flat - rocker
Shape: Directional Rocker
- The nose is slightly longer than the tail. The center of gravity is shifted slightly backwards.
Core : wood
- Rhythm core - strong, light
- Biax Laminate - applied to the top and bottom layers of the snowboard
- is relatively fast, durable and maintenance-free
- absorbs wax well
- easily repaired in case of damage
Binding inserts : 2 x 4