Ride Heartbreaker is a women's snowboard for both all-mountain and freestyle . It is suitable for beginners and for those of you who have not done so much and do not feel confident in cramflecks. Rocker hybrid bend forgives you for any mistakes and makes the board easier to handle and turns well . With this model you can go both to the ski slope and to the snow park. Experience an unforgettable ride with Ride Heartbreaker!
Level: beginner to intermediate
- Whether you are a beginner or just a short ride, you probably fall into this level. This snowboard is made of softer materials and has a construction for easy operation.
Purpose: all-mountain, freestyle
- All-mountain snowboards are designed for discovering the mountains in all their beauty. It feels like home on the slopes, powder and in the park. The vast majority of snowboarders choose all-mountain boards for their great versatility. If you are just starting out or you are not sure what exactly you need, an all-mountain snowboard is a great choice.
- Freestyle boards are designed for a snow park and a wide range of various obstacles and ramps. It's a little shorter, which makes it easier to control. By bending the camber in the middle of the board, you will achieve more pop, or rebound, when jumping.
Deflection: rocker hybrid
Rocker / Camber / Rocker
Shape: True Twin
- The nose is the same length as the tail. The shape of the board is the same at both ends. Thanks to this, you can mount the binding on a so-called switch, which means that neither leg is dominant and you can have both the right and left leg alternately in front. You will especially appreciate this after impacts after spiral jumps, when the front leg changes when turning.
Cutout: Quadractic Sidecut
- Combining three radii (radii) for better entry and exit from curves and at the same time holds well on the edge.
Core : WMNS Performance ™ Core
- Specially created for the women's line. This core combines light paulownia wood reinforcements with aspen, which is characterized by high strength.
Lamination : Single Impact Plates
- They are added under each binding area to improve strength and thus prevent the board from breaking.
Base: extruded, Stone Ground Base
- Durable and easy to repair.
Edges: Slimewalls® RIDE
- They forgive and are malleable, absorbing shocks rather than defending against them.
Binding inserts : 2 x 4